Dear Bapak Moderator yth,
Mohon ijin kami masukkan kebutuhan HRD Manager di Perusahaan kami;
PT. KALTIM PARNA INDUSTRI is a fully integrated Ammonia Industry located at Bontang East Kalimantan with its representative office at Jakarta. We are proud to be an ammonia Industry with our vision as the most efficient ammonia producer in the world. Currently, we are looking for and invite qualified and experienced professional who can work as a team with proven skills in the whole range of development and improvement initiatives with base in Bontang, as :
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
This position will be responsible to design, plan, and implement Human Resources Development Program, related policies, and procedures to acquire the efficiency of Human Resources, and benefit of Company’s goal, the incumbent will be challenged to develop a platform so that employee who is willing to improve and develop will be proud to become part of Company. This position will also be responsible to organize all Human Resource Development activity, formulate Human Resources Strategic Plan, and it’s development system. Talent and Succession Management, Performance Appraisal, Manpower Planning and Organization Development, Recruitment, Training, Budgeting, and Remuneration and Benefit are some of Human Resources Function which should be maintained and developed. The incumbent shall also be able to implement his/her experience in Human Resource Information System, and Competency Based Human Resource Management.
If you are:
1. Degree (S1) in Psychology, Law, or Management, preferably Master (S2) in Human Resource Development, or Degree (S1) in Technical equipped with proven related knowledge and experience will be considered.
2. 10 years experience in related field at Multinational Companies, preferably experience in Oil & Gas, Mining Company, or Chemical Industry.
3. Having understanding in Industrial Relation, Manpower Regulation and its Implementation.
4. Teamwork, and having good working motivation, excellent communication in English verbal and written.
5. Result oriented, mature, having enthusiasm in giving services, decision maker.
6. Good interpersonal skill, build relationship, analytical thinking, strategic concept planning, and effective leadership.
7. Computer literate in MS. Word, Excel, and Power Point.
8. Independence, and able to work under pressure.
Please send your application with updated CV, and recent photograph to be submitted to the email address hereunder. Put the title and position code on the subject email. All applicants will be treated firmly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
PT. Kaltim Parna Industri
This message is intended for the lawful recipient(s) explicitly stated in above only.
It may contain confidential information prohibited for any Unauthorized use by any party
other than the lawful addressee. The message, information and statement expressed herein
should also be legally privileged for the lawful recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s) or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient(s),
you must therefore be notified not to copy, print, distribute or take any action in
reliance on it, directly or indirectly.
Please consider ENVIRONTMENT before PRINTING this email .
"Performance Appraisal with KPI"
Lumire Hotel - Jakarta
call 08788-1000-100 ; 08788-1888-899 atau email : Event@HRD-Forum.com
Event Akbar Satu Tahun Sekali !!
HR Brotherhood - angkatan III
5-6 Maret 2011, The Village, Ciawi Bogor
-- GREAT Supervisor
-- NLP for Supervisor
-- MindSet for Supervisor
Distance Learning / Belajar jarak Jauh :
Dimana saya dapat melihat agenda Training HRD Forum ?
Komunitas HRD Terbesar di Indonesia
Jika Anda belum bergabung kirimkan email kosong ke :
YM : hrdforum
Facebook HRD Forum
Penting buat Praktisi HRD !!
Training/Seminar/Workshop baik InHouse maupun Public Training, HR Konsultasi, Dll yang masih berhubungan dengan bidang tugas HRD.
Berminat menjadi trainer HRD Forum ?
Mempunyai keahlian & pengalaman mengajar di bidang HR ?
Kirim CV anda ke ; HRD.Forum@gmail.com
Subject : Freelance Trainer
Our Partner Network :